Gas Safety Certificates

As a private sector, co-operative or housing association Landlord you will know that Gas Safety Certificates are now a requirement by law and it is your responsibility to get a new Certificate every 12 months but did you know this also applies if you are just letting a room in your own household, and to air bnb, holiday lets etc…

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 outline the duties of landlords and letters to ensure gas appliances, fittings and chimneys/flues provided for tenants are safe.

Our Gas Safe Registered engineers are happy to perform gas inspections in your properties at a time convenient to you and your tenants. All at competitive prices

Gas Safety Certificates Include:

Burner pressure and gas rate check (against the manufacturers data plate).
Gas appliances checked for gas tightness.
Testing of standing and working pressure (where test points are available).
Ventilation provision check.
Flue flow check.
Flame failure devices checked for satisfactory operation.
Check for evidence of unsafe operation.
Boiler’s pressure point for leaks.